- Attorneys Requesting Filing Access with the U.S. Court of International Trade
- New PACER Users, New Attorneys & Attorneys with Shared PACER Accounts: Register for a PACER Account
- Upgrading your PACER Account
- Linking your current USCIT CM/ECF account to your upgraded PACER account
- Flowchart - Attorney Registration for NextGen CM/ECF
Frequently Asked Questions About CM/ECF and PACER Registration
Making Changes to Your Account: Contact Information; Filer Status; Secondary Email Address(es); NEF Preferences
U.S. Court of International Trade CM/ECF Help Desk *
For questions about the Court of International Trade's CM/ECF system, specific case information, or technical assistance regarding hardware and software issues, please call the Court's CM/ECF Help Desk at 1-866-450-1859 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time or e-mail email@example.com.
*Please note that the Court cannot provide assistance regarding matters held before other courts. Please contact those courts directly for assistance.
PACER Service Center
For PACER-related questions, please visit the PACER website at: www.pacer.gov, contact the PACER Service Center at 1-800-676-6856 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Central Standard Time or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org